Do you want to join the Sweden Based Technology-oriented Start-up IT Company? In 2014, we started Web Solutions, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Solutions and E-commerce Solutions. We have a very high level of ambition in what we do. At Logic Coder we want to challenge, think new and actively contribute to the development of the world-wide IT industry. We are a value-driven company and give opportunity to make positive changes for our better world. Meriting for those who study and have an interest in recruitment and HR. We are looking for you who want to become part of Logic Coder’s HR department as:
Junior HR Executive
Purpose of the Position
Under the overall supervision of the Head of HR, the post-holder is expected to provide HR and administrative support to management and staff. The post-holder is expected to provide a wide range of operational, administrative and secretarial support to the Head of HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
Human Resources Management
- Consultancy contract preparation in accordance with established processes and procedures
- Undertake HR procurement duties and provide solutions
- Arrange Induction, Employee on-boarding, Confirmation and all other relevant activities for the new joiners
- Assist in preparing Job Description and advertisement
- Assist Senior HR Specialist with the field visits
- Assist Senior HR Specialist with various reports and presentations
- Assist with the development of an effective filing system under the guidance of the Senior HR Specialist
- Assist in HR Audit requirements
- Maintain and update personal files of both existing & separated employees
- Any other tasked assigned by supervisor
- BBA/MBA majoring in HRM, B.com from any reputed university.
- 1 Year
- Nag of working with IT systems with a keen eye for detail
- Core IT skills (ability to use MS Office, Financial Systems, Internet and Social Media)
- Alert and accurate. Good analytical skills.
- Adept in technology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great team worker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of challenges and limitations of HR databases
- Share knowledge and experience
- Ability to deal with situations diplomatically, sensitively and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Building relationships
- Excellent English and Bengali.
Condition Of Employment:
- Type of employment: Based on performance
- Work Time: 9 am to 5 pm
- Work Day: Monday to Friday
- Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: Two bonuses in a year, monthly mobile bill
- Location: 105 Rahimuddin Road Arichpur , Gazipur – 1710, Call Us: 0088 – 0178 436 44 87
- Entry date: 1st of December
Applicants should send a letter of interest, a complete CV and the contact information of two referees – all in English – to the Head of Human Resources, Logic Coder (email@example.com). Candidates will be contacted if they are short-listed.
Deadline for Application: 15 November, 2017